TRANSFORMING YOUR WORKPLACE'S SAFETY
Ensure Your Customers, Visitors and Employees Safety
Promote a Safe Working Environment and Proactive Compliance
1,000+ enterprise customers
140,000+ scans per day
10,000,000+ scans in the last 3 months
400,000+ high temperature incidents reported and resolved
10x Avg. Annual ROI and 25 Days Avg. ROI Realized
Turing Shield is the #1 COVID-19 All-in-One Workplace Safety Solution that provides employer with the ability to monitor, report, alert, and remediate.
Reduce operation cost while promoting a safe working environment and proactive compliance.
- Complies with FDA Covid-19 policy, HIPAA and NDAA standards
- Fast & accurate temperature screening
- Mask detection and facial recognition
- Customizable badge printing
- Customizable health screening questionnaires (COVID-19 vaccine, test reporting)
- Real-time monitoring and alerts
- Cloud-based centralized monitoring across multiple sites
Turing People Count uses advanced stereo vision camera technology to detect 3-dimensional space for precise measurements, up to 98% accuracy with bi-directional counting capability.
Turing People Count cameras are easy to deploy at scale, equipped with enterprise grade security and privacy, supports standard POE+ and options for 4G and Wifi
Occupancy Analytics, Insights, and Alerts
Trusted by 1,000+ Enterprise Customers
Thousands of organizations use Turing’s products to improve the safety and security of their workplace. With over 10,000+ devices deployed globally, you’re in good company.
Industry Use Cases
- In a competitive industry, travelers often choose an airport or train station based on the quality of customer service and traffic.
- Less congestion and better customer service can be accomplished through understanding traffic flow.
- People counting can highlight popular regions/ routes within an airport. Therefore, it can help calculate appropriate retail rent value
- People counting can identify the highest and lowest performing retail stores. Based on the information, rent can be adjusted accordingly.
- Current time data from people counting systems can improve; employee efficiency, congestion management, and placement of essential services (Information/help desk)
- Management can identify the effectiveness of new marketing strategies
- Manage traffic flow and decrease wait times in line
- Improve daily operations to optimize efficiency
- Identifying the busiest banking hours allows for optimal resource planning and allocation
- By comparing the number of visitors to the number of operations completed, banks can identify their conversion rate
- Reduce queues and improve customer satisfaction
- Fire code violations, expensive fines, and forced shutdowns will no longer affect your business
- No longer need to guess or hire staff to monitor customer capacity
- Identify the busiest times of day for your business, to gain insight on customer behavior
- Locate high traffic flow areas to optimize the placement of advertisements
- Maximize exposure of special events by placing them in high traffic areas
- Provides current time alerts on capacity numbers which helps optimize staff allocation
- People counting can identify and predict future peak hours. The data provides managers time to prepare accordingly
- Data can identify the best performing casinos in a chain
- Receive reports on the length of time customers spend playing on the casino floor.
- Receive notifications when a person enters the building outside normal business hours.
- Monitor activity within business hours
- According to Work Design Magazine, 76% of US workers believe workplace design is more important than location when deciding on a new job
- According to Gartner, the average employee spends 27 hours annually looking for the best workplace. As a result, costing the average company $31 million in annual productivity.
- According to WX Studio, on average $150 billion worth of corporate real estate is empty
- Optimize space through tracking its daily occupancy. Data can show the most/ least used regions in a building.
- Monitor the current occupancy number of major facilities on campus (Cafeterias, libraries, and gyms)
- Students can safely navigate campus by using people counting data to avoid crowded areas
- Efficiently plan schedules for cleaning faculty to avoid cleaning unused areas
- Staff can effectively monitor facility usage
- People counting provides families assurance that universities are taking precautions around their student's health and safety
- Managing overcrowding will improve the quality of customer service and special events
- Receive alerts and improve customer service by efficiently allocating staff, stocking food, and servicing bathrooms in the current time.
- Analyze customer behavior and forecast data to provide excellent customer service and minimize mistakes
- Measure the occupancy in every service, room, or building
- People counting systems can provide current time occupancy identification in a place of worship.
- Be able to locate every current member in the case of an emergency
- Data provides managers with information regarding store performance and potential areas for improvement
Can calculate the customer conversion rate and lost sales opportunities through analyzing:
- Number of store visitors
- Number of sales completed
- Improve staffing, customer service, and product restocking
- How many more people visited the store after the advertisement was released
- Number of people that passed the store without going in
- Number of visitors that made purchases
- Optimize staff allocation by monitoring the number of visitors within the supermarkets
- Count the number of customers entering and exiting the supermarket
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly, and annual traffic flow reports
- Find the highest and lowest performing supermarkets in a chain. Improve on low performing stores
- Identify your supermarkets peak hours throughout the day
- People counting systems can identify trends in customer activity, and management can plan accordingly
- People counting can reduce queue lengths by providing management with valuable information. This can be used to allocate staff effectively.