Turing People Count
Real-time Automated Occupancy Management
Turing People Count provides cost-effective automated people counting. An out-of-box AI-enabled camera solution accurately calculates occupancy, reassure your visitors, and comply with health and safety guidelines set by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and U.S. Fire Administration (FEMA).
- COVID-19 Response Technologies:
People Counting, Occupancy Capacity Intelligence, Social Distancing
- Cost-Effective System to ensure Safety and Compliance
Comply with COVID guidelines set by: OSHA, FEMA and CDC
- Accurate and Real-Time People Count, up to 98% Accuracy
- Real-time Detection and Alerts
- Simple to Install (Plug and Play)
- Turing People Count Data Sheet (Download)
What’s New in 2021
A reliable path to reopen safely. Turing Machine – People Counting is designed to help you re-open building sooner and keep your employees and visitors safe.
- Advanced Stereo Vision Camera, Detect 3D spacing, Up to 98% Accuracy
- Intelligent Tracking – algorithms to accurately track multiple cameras
- Secure Network, Power over Ethernet (POE) Infrastructure
[contact-form-7 id=”291″ title=”Contact Form – Sidebar”]
Meet Our Customers
“Helps guard the safety of the community long term”
Ensure the health and safety of your staff, customer and people around you
with Turing’s AI-Assisted Video Analytics Machine
News on COVID-19 Re-Opening across the United States
Turing Video combines AI-powered video monitoring and recognition abilities. Its capabilities can easily be plugged into existing video camera systems to detect anomalies and body temperatures in malls and office buildings. This will be useful and scalable even after the virus is contained, as people are unlikely to want a thermometer stuck in their faces every time they enter a building. This is not simply about a better experience, it helps guard the safety of the community longer term.